Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9/28/2011

I'm on day three now and today I have felt a bit tired. There could be a couple reasons here. I'm either not sleeping enough(I get up at 4:30am, and have been going to bed at 10pm) I'm not eating enough calories, or I'm just starting to feel a change from not having anything processed. After my workout today at 1pm I did have more energy and even during my workout I felt good. So workout wise I felt better. I added about 15 extra grams of fat today for more calories to see if that helps with my energy during the day time. Next I will add in more carbohydrates. More veggies!!! This 21 day challenge is a great trial and error for me. I am one to stay as strict as possible, but I will adjust anything I need to help with my performance. Anyway, heres todays food log so far.

6:30am- 2 scoops Isagenix(whey protein from grass feed cows) 1 tbsp almond butter
*I had a doctors appointment for my foot, so I had to wait a little longer then usual for my 2nd meal
11am- 5 oz sweet potato, 2 cage free eggs, 1/4 cage free egg whites, 2 oz no nitrate bacon
2:30- 1/2 cup water, 2 scoops egg white protein, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 banana, 1 tsp cinnamon

What God is showing me lately...
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 1 Corinthians 12:9

When God is testing our faith, alot of weaknesses(insecurities) begain to come up. God is showing us these areas so that His strength may reside in those places of our lives. At the time it might hurt, be painful, or frustrating, but God is just cleaning us up so that when we walk through the purification His power may rest on us, and we are called overcomers for his glory. Thank God he never stops working out our faith. There is power in a choice, so choose to walk by faith, and be cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment