Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

21 Day challange

Well, I started my 21 day challenge today! Here's the breakdown of pretty much of what I'll be staying away from and what I will be eating. I'm doing this because I have never challenge myself with nutrition. I want to feel better, improve my performance in Crossfit, and grow my knowledge to help others who want to do the same. I believe if you can stick to anything for 21 days it develops a habit. I also believe that our pyhsical health benefits our spiritual health, and God knows I'll need his help!

My motto: "Every time you don't feed the flesh, it gets a little bit weaker."


Stay away from: Sugar, wheat, gluten, barley, rye, grains, processed foods, alcohol, starches, artificial sweeteners, no added hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, and butter.

What I will be eating: cage free eggs, eggs whites, fish, seafood, cage free chicken, grass feed beef, bison, egg white protein, all and as much as possible vegetables, roots, tubers, a little fruit, spices, nuts, and seeds. I'm looking more into dairy and might allow small amounts(only for post workouts, or breakfast)

My day so far:

6:30am Isagenix shake(This IS a protein shake that does contain milk. Its a protein from New Zealand and is from grass feed cows. It has no wheat, gluten, barley or rye.) This could change...

8:30 5 oz sweet potato, 2 cage free eggs(Wall-mart), 1/4 cup cage free egg whites(drug emporium), 2 oz no nitrate no preservatives bacon(drug emporium)

11pm 1 bell pepper, 4-5oz Bison, 1/2 avocado

2pm Post workout: 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup eggwhite protein, 1 banana, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 cup ice

5pm: 5 oz cage free chicken, 1 apple, 1 tbsp almond butter

8pm: 8 oz Salmon, 2 cup asparagus, 1/2 avacado

Workout out:
Back squat 3x5 @ 315
Deadlift 3x5 @ 405

WOD:
3 rounds
10 Handstand push ups
7 front squats 225

3 hours later

Row sprints: 2 rounds 200m/rest 1 min 180m/rest 50 second rest 160m/40 second rest 140m/30 second rest 120m/20 second rest 100m/1 min rest

No comments:

Post a Comment