Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Todays workout

   I have been doing alot more conditioning and gymnastic work in my training because I'm trying to get my conditioning to another level, and with gymnastics I'm trying to strengthen and stabilize my shoulders, hips, and core.

This morning I did:
3x250m row, 500m row, 750m row sprints. However long it takes to row you rest the same amount of time. So if 250m takes 40 seconds rest 40 seconds before your 500m and so on. I really wanted to quit!

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
  
This afternoon I will be doing deadlifts for strength. 1-10-1-20-1-30 (1 rep max, 10 rep max, 1 rep max, 20 rep max, 1 rep max, 30 rep max) I like this because I get a chance to set a PR(personal record) and I have to think what kind of weight I want to do with the 10-20-30 reps without putting down the bar. Strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment