Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Athlete Rosston Thomas aka "RT"

Rosston is a football player from Carthage Tx. He is 12 years old and is an awesome athlete already at such a young age. We have been together for 5 months and his strength and endurance has increased significantly. I have been blessed to train someone who is so eager to learn with a hunger for success. I can't wait to see what his future holds. With his will to work, and his never give up attitude he will go as far as he wants. Thanks Rosston for always coming with an open mind and ready to train. Keep it up!



I asked Rosston what has crossfit done for you?

His responce:

Crossfit is not just a way of staying in shape and physically strengthening yourself it also is a way of strengthening yourself mentally. It makes you want to strive to achieve more than average goals and try to be the best that you can. After training in crossfit for about five months I have gained the self discipline and strength to reach goals that I couldnt have even imagined before. Instead of just sitting inside all day I want to get up and get outside and do something. Ive always been trying to do all the new things to stay in shape for sports or whatever Im doing but everytime I just get bored doing the same workout everyday. Crossfit is different, everytime I go to workout there ius something new I havent learned yet waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment