Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Without vision the people perish....

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that I have completed of my 21 day challenge. Although this has been what I called a challenge, it has also been about just learning what it takes to accomplish healthy eating. I believe the main key has been preparation. Knowing what I was going to do and keeping a vision in mind has been the difference. My vision is to develop better eating habits, learn more about nutrition, and better performance in cross fit. In life wither we are trying to eat better, or develop some kind of habit we have to have a vision in mind, a purpose! I know without purpose in my life I seem to become discouraged, or frustrated. How about you? So, if you are wanting to do some kind of challenge or just better your life in any area you have to find purpose, and vision. God is always here to call on and ask for it!

Where there is no vision, the people cast off restraint; But he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18


Amplified Version...
Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he. 


No comments:

Post a Comment